Fire system maintenance
The structures of tanks and spheres generally have a complete active fire protection system, consisting of pipes and sprinklers that surround the installation with water, in case of fire.
Thanks to our working at height techniques, the specialists at La Línea Vertical Petroleum Services can check and clean these fixed extinguishing systems, without auxiliary means, obtaining an improvement in safety and avoiding dangerous risks. In addition, with our services, the times of action are reduced considerably.
At La Línea Vertical Petroleum Services we carry out different operations:
- Detection of water/air leaks in the CI system
- Unclogging and replacement of sprinklers
- Review, assembly and/or disassembly of candle-sprinkler assembly
- Disassembly, review in the workshop and assembly of Kitos of the IC system.
- Replacement of pipe sections in poor condition
- Control of remaining thicknesses in CI pipes
- Repair of extreme threads and assemblies of sleeves, nipples
- Preventives in foam chambers and vent grids